Kitchen cookware and dinnerware is now my shopping addiction

I was talking to my friend the other day about the gradual change in my shopping habits. Bags and shoes used to be my "addiction". However, ever since I had this food blog and learn to enjoy cooking, I love to look at kitchen-related products when I shop. Kitchen utensils and cookware, kitchen appliances, and even dinnerware sets. How about Corelle Dinnerware Sets as the first item in a wish-list? Imagine I could use these plates and bowls for the sake of food photography and styling. Well, that is just part of the reason. I do need a new set of Corelle Dinnerware Sets if I get my own kitchen in my new house, eventually. I do feel home-proud if I get to entertain my family and friends with good food on nice, classic dinnerware. And I do trust Corelle Dinnerware Sets because they are lightweight, and break-resistant. Corelle plates and bowls are also dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe, so this makes them very easy to use and maintain.


I may not be able to get a new kitchen in time for the coming holidays - so, I know I will not be entertaining much. But, if I can get good deals from Shop.com anytime now, I know I will not hesitate.