Time flies. It is time for SF Chefs again! This year, SF Chefs 2011 will be held at Union Square in San Francisco, August 1st-7th. 2011 celebrates the local flair and regional flavors of San Francisco and there you have it - a unique opportunity to experience Bay Area food and flavors.
SF Chefs events include:
- The Grand Tasting Tent (August 5-7) – Savor delectable bites from over 100 Bay Area chefs and restaurants.
- SF Chefs Restaurant Week (August 1-7) – SF Chefs Showcase menus.
- Food Arts Industry Series (August 1-5) – Experience a unique learning and networking opportunity.
- Sugar and Spice Party (August 4) – Take a culinary tour de spice.
- Classes and Demos (August 6-7) – Learn how to cook up something grand, from family cooking to date night meals.
If you are a Visa Signature cardholder (look to see if your Visa Card says 'Visa Signature' across it) - you could be eligible to receive ticket savings of 20% to SF Chefs 2011 as well as priority admittance and preferred seating for all seminars in the Visa Signature classroom. To learn more about this event and to purchase tickets, visit SF Chefs 2011.
Don't miss this great event!