Arugula, Grapefruit, Radish Salad

Salads eases us into hot summer. Last year, it was smoothie craze. This year, salads.


Which reminded me - I have not even used my Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender, Chopper and Ice Crusher More Powerful & 2x Faster this year!

For today, this salad is made from farm-fresh radish (red, white, pink), juicy grapefruit, peppery arugula, sprinkled with some plump sweet raisins.


Do you like dressing in your salad? Personally I don't. You may start to wonder - how then does the fruits and veggies carry one another as one entity?



Radish, Arugula, Grapefruit Salad
The balance of flavors is right on the spot! Peppery, tangy, citrus, sweet. Additionally, the salad also offers a variety of textures in a mouthful - the radish crunch, plump and juicy grapefruit with the firm-tender leaves of arugula, chewy raisins.


Frankly, I don't miss the dressing. Perhaps, when everything is stuffed inside my mouth, the grapefruits segments starts to pop and the juice just acts as the "dressing".

Sharing with Souper Sunday.

Other Salads:
Radish and Cauliflower Quinoa Salad
Tomato Salad
Shaved Cantaloupe Salad



Tag: , ,


An Escape to Food on Facebook