Ghirardelli Intense Dark with Madgadascar Vanilla Ice-Cream

Ghirardelli 86% Midnight Reverie is my favorite with deep full-bodied cacao flavor.

I enjoy nibbling this dark chocolate after dinner as it certainly brings satisfaction and completeness after a typical savory meal. I don't need fancy desserts, really. Just give me Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate.

As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I recently received a box of Ghirardelli which includes 72% Twilight Delight, 86% Midnight Reverie and Sea Salt Soiree (in bars and in bags). I was overwhelmed on what I should do other than "nibbling".

But still, I had to think of some other ways to pair these chocolates. I don't bake...so what say you if I get some good quality vanilla ice-cream (how about Madagascar Vanilla ice-cream?) and do a 86% Midnight Reverie chocolate shavings over!

Oh goodness, 86% Midnight Reverie chocolate chip ice-cream!


Let the crisp-cacao-notes harmonize with the smooth creamy vanilla ice-cream



Heaven!


*These Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolates were received as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program. Thank you Foodbuzz and Ghirardelli.