What Kind of Chocolate Are You?

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.


I don't really like being called a dreamer since it's associated with being unrealistic. But I may have to admit this since I used to day-dream in classes. While the instructors may be teaching, I may be dreaming ..."what should I do for the rest of the day...what should I eat for lunch or dinner today...." etc. :O About thinking of the future, I think I do it too much such as for the past 10 years, I put too much stress in myself, whether it is studying or working. Think TOO MUCH of the future, much to the extent of calling myself a paranoid. I don't think I am nostalgic though. I was soooooo waiting for the "You are Dark Chocolates" to come out since I really prefer dark chocolates and I would think the test would have been 101% accurate then.