PayPerPost! I signed up for PPP !

As the name goes, PayPerPost simply means...you get paid when you post. If you own a blog that rants about your interests such as automotive, entertainment, science/technology, cooking/food etc.etc, you can now look out for opportunities to write in PayPerPost and you get paid for what you write with respect to featured opportunities. With some hard work and blog marketing, you could be out there with those top bloggers or posties, easily making $500 or more, a month. Of course, I'm not there yet as I'm not into blog marketing professionally. I just keep a personal blog that jots down my joy and interest in food, food, and more food! But still, I'm ready to work hard, write once in while when opportunity comes by in PayPerPost. Opportunities do not knock twice, and being given a chance to write for some featured opportunity is already an experience for me. I'm willing to explore PayPerPost and you should too.

It's easy. Just sign up for PayPerPost, submit your blog, and once the blog is approved, you can start looking out for opportunities to write and be paid. :)