No time for food in Canada

I posted "A banana and a stuffed plush toy" earlier and -

East Meets West Kitchen said...
Were you in playing in Canada? How's the connection to the banana again? ;)

Ming_the_Merciless said...
Vancouver?? That's a moose in a Canadian mounted police outfit.

SteamyKitchen said...
You swam to Canada in a banana boat?

You got it right. Just that, the banana has nothing to do with the moose. If people used to, and got crazy over Tamagotchi- feeding their digital pets, there should be nothing unusual about my "offerings" to this moose, right? Haha. :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I said I do not like buying stuffed plush toys...yes...but this moose really resembles my pet dog back in hometown! I could not resist it. :)

Do you think there is some striking resemblance or am I just using an excuse ?