Peet's Coffee

This question about coffee or tea is often being asked. I don't drink tea regularly and not addicted to coffee definitely but I do need a cup of coffee in the morning to perk me up.

The Peet's Coffee, as part of Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, was delivered to me already pre-ground, so I could not revert to its coarse grind to be conveniently used in my French Press. To prevent the fine "powder" from passing through the sieve of the French Press, I tried to contain the ground coffee in a tea bag before pressing down the coffee.

Having coffee, black (without sugar), this light-medium roast of Cafe Domingo complemented well with the mild fruity sweetness of panettone. Yes. The season of panettone is here again - so indeed, the best time to enjoy coffee and panettone. It rhymes too.


*Peet's Coffee was received as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program. Thank  you Foodbuzz and Peet's Coffee.