Breakfast/ Workout Snack Pita Bread Wrap (Tortilla Wrap Hack)

Type "tiktok tortilla hack" in the search box and be overwhelmed by so many savory and sweet ideas, so many that you will soon run out of tortilla (whatever is already sitting in your kitchen pantry) to cover all grounds. To start with, I belong to one of those who did not even have readily available tortilla in my kitchen when the trend started few months ago; and I am also not one of those who will go out of the way to get tortilla solely for this purpose.


But guess what? I have my regular pita bread, so I am going to conveniently do this experiment. Sweet!



Breakfast/Workout Snack Pita Bread Wrap (Tortilla Wrap Hack) 
Ingredients: Sliced bananas (sweet) , raspberries (tart), sliced almonds or pumpkin seeds (for crunch), peanut butter or other nut butter (to hold the nut pieces/seeds to the wrap), Nutella (if you wish)

Directions: refer above