Fresh Fruits Mulberry Yogurt

Seriously, I don't know which happens first: For not having a sweet tooth that is why I can't-and-don't bake; or I can't-and-don't bake, that is why I don't really fancy sweet treats. I will be lying if I tell you sweet cravings don't ever strike. When in need of sweetness heaven I scour the pantry for chocolate cookies and dark chocolate, or the freezer for ice-cream. Or if my fridge is well-stocked with fresh fruit and yogurt, I make myself this Fresh Fruits Mulberry Yogurt.


Especially in the sweltering heat, there is really no appetite for anything except a chilled dessert bowl of fresh fruits with yogurt, topped with dried mulberries.


Has your cooking style and eating habit changed in order to beat the heat this summer?

Tag: ,


An Escape to Food on Facebook