Sesame Shungiku Couscous Sushi

Some alternatives don't work while some do. So, I made more couscous sushi! A more colorful version with the fresh crisp of organic bell peppers and cucumbers. Remember the Sesame-Dressed Shungiku I made earlier on? It can be enjoyed on its own or as an appetizer-side, and is great filling ingredient for sushi too!




Ever since making couscous sushi became so easy, I have tried these "flavors":
Sesame-Dressed Organic Greens (baby spinach, baby kale, baby chard)
Sesame-Dressed Shungiku (Tong ho)
Kimchi, Radish/Daikon, Radish Shoots
Organic Red Bell Pepper, Japanese Cucumber, Radish/Daikon


This is my go-to meal if I want some raw food (raw food is alkalizing for the body vs cooked food that is acidifying) from now on! Fresh, easy, healthy! And I am sure I will try many other more "flavors"...

Tag:


An Escape to Food on Facebook