Tamarind prawns or shrimps and awards



Thanks, Little Corner of Mine. The Tamarind Prawns/Shrimps recipe was so easy, and so good. This time, I used the ready-tamarind-mix, and not the pulp with seeds. Little Corner also awarded me with the Creative Blogger Award. To live up to the title, I need to work harder.




To keep the creativity juices flowing, I'll pass this award to Mandy - Fresh from the Oven , Anh - Food Lover's Journey, Gattina - Kitchen Unplugged and Valentina - Sweet Temptations.

Not forgetting East Meets West Kitchen who gave me this title of Rockin' Girl Blogger.






Hmmm...I wonder when will I ever start rockin' with that electric guitar. Nevertheless, I want to thank you too, V. JadedOne - Jaded Kitchen, you sound really like a rockin' girl with an electric guitar. This is for you. :)

Tamarind Prawns - tangy, and savory.



For the spicy version that I better love, check this out.

Or for other prawns or shrimps recipes, try :
Cereal Prawns
Pan-Grilled Prawns or Shrimps
Prawns or Shrimps with Spicy Milk Sauce


Tag: , , , ,