Tigerfish's kitchens revealed

A very untidy kitchen in our rented apartment, California -
(Unfortunately, the photos have been deleted due to s stupid Shutterfly re-index!)

Everything was in a mess while moving. I threw away so many things - cookware, food/ingredients left in the fridge, items in the pantry etc. :( Well, I could not bring everything with me. Though this small kitchen is aesthetically not pleasing to the eye, I have to capture the last shot for myself and for you. One corner in the apartment where I spent time in, whipping up dishes for this blog.

Talking about small...this is an even smaller kitchen in our rented apartment in Taiwan.
(Unfortunately, the photos have been deleted due to s stupid Shutterfly re-index!)

Just the 4th day in this apartment and the kitchen is starting to get untidy already even though I have not started any cooking. Untidy because these is just lack of storage space and the new cookware I bought have to be left on the stovetop. What will this look like when we moved out again in some months' time? I wonder...

Am still in the midst of moving/packing/unpacking and will still be shuttling here (Taiwan) and there (California) this month and maybe next. I'm really "sick" of sitting in the plane for 14+ hours each time between Taiwan and California.