Endless recipes with Pasta and Noodles - PPN #112 Round Up















I hope you have enjoyed a good selection of dishes last week at Once Upon a Feast. This week, we have another dozen of entries for Presto Pasta Night Roundup to whet your appetite.

First, we have Noobcook with a creative Thai-inspired rice vermicelli dish - Fried Tom Yum Seafood Bee Hoon. Ooh la la! I can bravely say I love Tom Yum with almost anything?




















Next, all the way from Greece, Katerina from Culinary Flavors made Penne au Gratin.















Autumn Harvest Orzo with Gorgonzola and Broccoli - Wow! I simply love this "O-ish" name. Thanks to Joanne from Eats Well With Others. Surely, we will all eat well with such a dish.















Next up, Su-Lin from Tamarind and Thyme whipped up Spaghettini with Wild Garlic. From the sound of wild garlic and that small amount of pancetta or pork sausage, I know this is a dish packed with robust aroma and flavors. Yum!













I'm a regular reader of Little Corner of Mine. We are both in the same "school" of enjoying to cook easy and tasty dishes. She shares her Stir Fried Shandong Ramen with us and I thought the Chinese dried noodle resembles linguine :)
















I have not tried Stuffed Shells before. Beth's version from The Seventh Level of Boredom sure looks tempting with that slather of melting cheese on top.














Whenever I popped by Thyme For Cooking, I am treated to a nice story and a rewarding recipe. This time, she shares with us Pasta Primavera Salad which can be made a one-dish meal for me.














Kitchenetta from Got No Milk pleases the crowd with Pasta with Sausage, Basil, & Mustard and I can't wait to tell you how much I love shell pasta with sausage!













Patsy from Family Friends and Food had a cooking challenge and made Homemade Pasta. Well done, Patsy! I would not have made it. You are my role model.













Hopie from Hopie's Kitchen is here with Feta and Caramelized Onion Pasta Salad. A simple delicious pasta dish always wins my heart.














Green Gourmet Giraffe made Cavolo Nero and Chickpea Pasta which in my opinion, is another healthy and tasty pasta dish.














Oh, how could we have all these wonderful PPN sessions without Ruth, from Once Upon A Feast. Her Garlicky Shrimp Pesto Pasta will blow all of us away.














I will end PPN#112 round up with a leftover tip, which also marks my PPN entry. I used leftover chicken curry for pasta and you will be amazed by how versatile pasta can be. Or is it only me that turns crazy when it comes to creating pasta dishes?














Thanks everyone for a truly wonderful roundup this week. Couldn't do it without you all!

Next week’s round up will be hosted by Patsy of Family Friends & Food. You can enter next week’s round up by sending your entries to both Patsy and Ruth: Patsy_k (at) verizon (dot)net and ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.

Tag: