Opening a restaurant - dream or nightmare?

Ever dream of opening your own restaurant? I do. Dream. Sweet dreams just by dreaming as it would be nightmarish to actually open one. Well, maybe a small little cafe sound less intimidating. Restaurant is just too big a category. I see a lot of family-based eateries actually operate without even a standard cook's stove. Some of them use induction cookers. I wonder how they manage the speed of serving customers in the peak periods of dining. When they really need professional restaurant equipment or professional cookware, they could always get it from a professional restaurant supplier.

However, not every supplier is the same. Some limit themselves by retailing solely to restaurants while other suppliers sell to the public. Yes, professional looking cookware, dishware, utensils for consumers like you and me: those who can be swooned over by high-class restaurant-looking dishware and utensils. You know, sometimes you just see them in the restaurants and not anywhere else. If you are really into such restaurant cookware collection, Wasserstrom Restaurant Supplies might be a good online shopping site you may want to check out. Personally, I usually check out the Clearance site to look for deals. However, I find that being a professional restaurant supplier, the small-items clearance is not something I am really interested in or relevant to me as a home-kitchen purchase. I will stick to deals in kitchenware, cookware and dishware in the meantime.