Garlic Oregano Roasted Potatoes, Wheat-Germ Crumbed Potatoes

I cannot believe I did four different dishes with those Tasteful Selections potatoes. First I did steamed potatoes, then a purple passion stir-fry, some out-of-the-norm potato cutlets and this duo of roasted potatoes.


"Killing one ingredient (potatoes) with two recipes" here:

First was Garlic-Oregano Roasted Sunrise Medley Potatoes


then was: Wheat-Germ Crumbed Roasted Salt and Pepper Purple Passion


Partially cook the potatoes in wedges. Parboil or steam works for me. Then toss potatoes in a bowl with extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, sea salt and pepper.


Preheat oven 400F. Roast potatoes for 30-40mins. At the halfway mark, remove the tray of potatoes and dollop wheat-germ crumbs over the purple potatoes. Then continue to roast the potatoes.

At the end, the potato duo is out for My Meatless Mondays and Hearth and Soul.

Tag: ,