Crispy Pan-Fried Noodles from Easy Chinese Recipes Cookbook

This post is more than a week over-due. I had wanted to do it earlier just when Bee Yinn's Easy Chinese Recipes Cookbook was officially launched last week. But I was brought down by my injury. My entire right arm is so immobilized, so not functional now, and I hate the inconvenience - think right-handed "lost" her right arm. Cook the basics, feed myself, wash my hair, take a shower, drive, hold a pen, type on the keyboard, etc. - these have all become difficult tasks; let alone cooking new dishes, photo-taking (for blogging) which I am putting on-hold for a while. Thank you all for your concern, and kind thoughts.

So I digress.

Of course, it's the Easy Chinese Recipes Cookbook - by Bee Yiin Low I want to highlight today, not my injury.

Crispy Pan-Fried Noodles, tested from Easy Chinese Recipes Cookbook

I tried two recipes (Dumpling Soup and Crispy Pan-Fried Noodles) from her cookbook earlier and they all worked amazing. Indeed, easy-to-follow recipes and delicious Chinese food you can bring to the dinner table.


I never knew I could do restaurant-style crispy pan-fried noodles so easily at home.You can too, with the Easy Chinese Recipes Cookbook.



For more information, you can visit Rasamalaysia.com, where Bee Yinn is also holding her SIGNED cookbook giveaway.

Congratulations, Bee Yinn.

Tag: ,


An Escape to Food on Facebook