Printables

Posted by Virgil Burks

I recently got satellite internet from www.satellitestarinternet.com/ and since then I have become obsessed with online printables.
I had never heard of them until I went to a friend’s surprise 30th birthday a few weeks ago. His wife had made all of the decorations for the party from free printables that she found online. The party had a 1980s theme, so she used a lot of quotes from movies that were popular in the 80s written in neat fonts all around her house. She made the banners from online printables and even made the cake toppers from printables. Everything was so personalized and you could not even tell that she had printed it all on her own printer. I went home after the party and started searching online for printables I could use. I found several different organizational lists and calendars as well as greeting cards and thank you notes. I think if I start using these free printables I will be able to get organized as well as save some money. I might even use some to throw my husband a birthday party.