Stay at Home No More

Stay at Home No More

Written by Fermin Washington

Being a stay at home mom was really nice while it lasted but last year we decided we needed to start bringing in some additional income again. It was just as well because I really missed having a job of my own and I knew my husband would love to have some extra money going into our savings account. Anyway, I started writing again for the publishing house I used to work for and it’s been great. I got good mobile broadband service at home and I actually work from my home office most of the time so it’s sort of best of both worlds. I get to be here when my kids get home from school but I’m also doing what I love which is great for my mind and for our bottom line. There’s something to be said for working outside the homebut right now the flexibility of this really suits my needs and I couldn’t imagine not doing something OUTSIDE of taking care of the kids. That was making my brain mush!