Honey Soy-Sauce Chicken

Food preferences change, from us being a kid to an adult. However, there are some "likes", "dislikes" or habits that never change.


For example, I never had a sweet tooth since I was young and my addiction to anything savory has been consistent - from Twisties, Chickadees as a kid to my current go-to potato chips - they are all savory.

From chicken wings then to chicken wings now - yes, I never like any other parts of the chicken except the wings and perhaps the back-bones(carcass) of the chicken.


Do you have any food habits that drastically change or did not change at all?

Come specific about the wings - I prefer the mid-joint and wing tips to the drummettes. But some things come in a package, so when I bought whole wings from Trader Joes, I sliced and chopped them into three parts - drummettes, mid-joint, and tips; kept the mid-joint and and wing tips for other dishes and used those drummettes for these Honey Soy Chicken Drummettes that is adapted from Nami Cookbook.







As I did not have sake, I used Chinese cooking wine. I also sprinkled some roasted sesame seeds over. But the key was still the honey and soy mixture for the sweet and savory flavors. Love!


Such an easy recipe too! Love!


Tag: ,


An Escape to Food on Facebook