Smoothie Radish, Kiwi, Mango, Melon, Wheatgrass 小麦草

A Wheatgrass Tray. Raw food for living.

Caught sight of this at nearby grocery store one day and just attempted to get it. Impulsive shopping. Ha. The only thing coming to my mind is to juice it or ...maybe...smoothie it?

Wheatgrass 小麦草 contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, essential fatty acids and enzymes. It cleanses and builds your blood (detoxification), fights infections; and has other benefits that, well....the grass offers.


Smoothie of the Day: Cantaloupe, Mango, Radish, Kiwi, Wheatgrass, Yogurt, Milled Flax Seeds (optional)

And talking about cantaloupe, my Cantaloupe Roast Cornish Game Hen recipe won myself a $60 CSNStores gift certificate at Momgateway Blog. Thank you, Momgateway and the judges. It is like - I have so many things I wanted to buy before winning this voucher; but now I have this gift code, I don't know what to buy! Oh...Shopping!

And my smoothie trail continues...

Tag: , ,




An Escape to Food on Facebook